Hemi Framework - v3.1
What Is "Hemi"?
New features in v 3.1 include enhanced HTML 5 support, including the Hemi Worker Service.
Testing capabilities have been improved by separating the test enhancements into the Test Module Service
- Will it work in my browser? Run the feature tests, which perform automatic build-verification testing, to verify the framework modules are operating correctly.
- Are there any developer tools?
- For in-page framework testing, use the The Framework Profiler.
- Experimental: Try an inline non-persistent Framework Designer: For prototyping new Hemi projects, tasks, templates, components, and fragments. Login required to save data on server. The DWAC Designer includes the server-side compliments to the Framework Designer. You can access DWAC by registering with this site, or using the Core Web project.
- Are there any monitors for the Monitor Service? Yes. Performance, Behavior (aka: IMNMotion), and Experience (aka: Raccoon) monitors are available, but require a correctly configured server for configuration, shredding, aggregation, and reporting. These modules are include in the Account Manager / Core Web projects, but the documentation for setting them up is not ready yet.
- Download the latest version: Download v3.1 from Google Code
- Unzip to a directory in your Web site. By default, the Hemi root path is: /Hemi/
- Add Hemi to your Web page: